As part of our ongoing effort to promote U.S. Manufacturing, we highlight each month products and companies that provide innovative and unique products that make a difference in people’s lives. We encourage our readership to both buy and promote products made in America. Here’s our hip find for the month:
Over the past 20 years, Ed and Leslie Grinnell have been the caregivers of seven disabled dogs, including 3 Dobermans, a dachshund, a pitbull and two chi-weiners born with no front legs. These dogs have been the Research and Development team at Eddie’s Wheels, providing them with hands-on experience in dealing with mobility challenged dogs.
A mechanical engineer by trade, Eddie Grinnell brings a lifetime of experience to his work, incorporating the highest engineering standards with special consideration to each pet’s unique disabilities and anatomy.
- Fabricated out of lightweight solid aluminum rod, with machined fittings and stainless steel hardware, creating the strongest, most stable carts on the market.
- Individually designed and built to your pet’s specific measurements and to address its individual needs. They believe that a good fit and sturdy construction is the reason most pets adapt easily to using our carts.
- Healthy pets can resume a normal activity level on all terrain in the carts.
- Unique saddle design, welded in the center and padded with cushy closed cell foam, supports your pet on its pelvic floor, eliminating pressure sores, decubital ulcers and urine burn common to other’ saddle designs.
- Gender specific saddles allow pets to urinate and defecate while standing in their wheelchairs.
- All carts are fully upgradable to meet the needs of progressive disabilities, such as degenerative myelopathy.
- They also manufacture the only two-wheeled mobility cart for animals with front leg disabilities, and the only quad cart that comes equipped with a headrest and tow handle.
We would go to any extent to help our family if something unfortunate happened, well dogs are family too and if mans best friend needs help to gain their life back if they become paralyzed, are injured beyond healing, or are born with deformities, than Eddie’s Wheels can help your friend get their life back.
Visit http://eddieswheels.com/ and see why they definitely deserve to be one of our Best of Made In America highlights.
Fran Brunelle is an industrial auctioneer with almost 20 years experience, a manufacturing business broker, licensed real estate broker specializing in industrial properties, a real estate auctioneer, certified appraiser and author. Fran has established several corporations that provide services to the manufacturing industry. The “Accelerated Group of Companies” provides tools and services to help manufacturers grow and exit strategies to maximize dollars when they are ready to retire or sell their manufacturing business. The group of companies that Fran Brunelle has established includes:
www.AcceleratedBuySell.com – Provides Online Industrial Auction Services, Used Equipment Auctions, Capital Equipment Auctions, Plant Liquidations, Industrial Plant Cleanout Services, Used Machinery Location Services, Certified Machine Tool and Equipment Appraisals, and more.
www.AcceleratedMfgBrokers.com – Specializes in Manufacturing Business Brokerage and Mergers and Acquisitions. We help manufacturers develop exit strategies to maximize retirement dollars, and successful manufacturers expand through acquisition of other manufacturing companies, product lines and customer lists. Manufacturing Companies for sale throughout the United States are listed on this site.
www.AcceleratedRE.com – Provides Industrial Real Estate Brokerage Services, Online Real Estate Auctions, Sealed Bid Real Estate Auctions and complete industrial facility cleanout services.
www.IgniteMfg.com – Provides funding for products made in the USA, and engineering/manufacturing educational needs through Crowd Funding.
www.MfgWebSolutions.com – Provides web development and social media services for manufacturers at under-market rates.
Fran Brunelle is a contributing author to:
blog.AcceleratedBuySell.com - A site that provides the latest manufacturing news, statistics and opinion. It also provides information on how to grow a manufacturing business, and what to do if you are a manufacturing company that needs to close.
MFGWebSolutions.com/blog - Provides the latest information on social media and web development for manufacturers. It gives manufacturers tips and tricks for boosting their web presence.